- Posted July 15, 2013 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Zimmerman verdict: The world reacts
- CNN's forthcoming changes showcase the best of the network
- A bit saddened, a bit joyous and a bit upset at the bash party from others
- LAPD Chief should fire Sgt. Teresa Evans to help restore credibility in the LAPD
- U.S. backed renewable energy initiative hurts indigenous communities in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Four part-time telecommuting jobs
Happy that justice was served
I am very happy that justice was served for George Zimmerman. From the start, there were people jumping on the bandwagon on "Justce for Trayvon" without having heard or seen any of the facts or evidence. Though the responsibility lies largely on the media. This case should serve as a lesson to the media that jumped the gun and immediately labeled this case as Racism without verifying the facts first.
For more info, you can read my article, posted March 31, 2012: "George Zimmerman is a victim of hypocrisy by the Latino community"