- Posted August 3, 2013 by
New York, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Evangelist Earlina Gilford-Weaver Overcomes Great Odds And Continues To Inspire!
- Author Sonovia Walker-Alexander, Sizzling Romance Novels!
- Essential Art, Goodness Grows!
- A Great Mix Of George A. Santino Classics Along With Originals Make Up The New Album "Get Back Up."
- James R. Wearne Thrills Readers With His Novel "The Adventure of the Old Campaigners."
Matthew Schultz Nominated For EOTM Award! New Jersey Hip Hop artist, Matthew Schultz is nominated for the 2013 EOTM Awards for both “Best New Male Artist” and also for “Best Song” (Male) – Money or Me feat Jim Jones.
Other 2013 EOTM Award Nominees for other categories include; Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Missy Elliot, Talib Kweli, Future, Lil Wayne, NAS, Eva Mendes, Zoe Saldana, Carmen Electra, Faith Evans, Khloe & Lamar, Toni Braxton, Victor Ortiz, Jeremy Lin, Perez Hilton, Christina Milian, Vincent Ward (The Walking Dead), Farrah Abraham, Snooki & Jwoow, Kim Zolciak Biermann (Real Housewives of Atlanta),Camille Grammer (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), Betty White, RuPaul, Rob Dyrdek (MTV), Nene Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta), Taylor Momsen (CW’s, Gossip Girl), Kat Graham (Vampire Diaries), Sam Trammell (True Blood,) Kat Graham (Vampire Diaries), Ricki Lake, Gretchen Rossi (The Real Housewives of Orange County) Shay Johnson (Love & Hip Hop Atlanta), Pia Rizza (Mob Wives), Mel B. (DWTS), and the list goes on……
Matthew Schultz has already won PDS Entertainment’s “Hottest New Artist of 2013” Award and has graced the cover of 5 magazines already this year. Schultz has been topping the Reverbnation Singer/Songwriter charts for over 30 weeks in a row. He is following up his hit song “Money or Me” featuring Jim Jones with a remix with Pitbull’s - Mr.305 recording artist David Rush for his new release “Right Heart Wrong Time.” Check out the video here:
Matthew Schultz is exploding all over the media.
His digital footprint is gigantic. He has millions of views on his Youtube video “Money or Me” and has been covered by The Source Magazine, MTV, CNN, Skope, Hype Magazine, Social Magazine, CBS News, MSNBC, Starpulse, HipHop Vibe, Rock Thiz Magazine, Tru Entertainment Magazine, Soul Central Magazine and much more!
Find him here:
• Official website http://www.matthewschultzmusic.com
• Follow him on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/mschultz33
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/matthewbschultz