- Posted August 5, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
Congress, People Are Tired of Voting For Nothing. Why Many Don't Vote
I used to argue with these people; some of my friends.
I say it's how we change the country for the better.
After witnessing what our Congress has got done in the last year..I have to admit, maybe the non-voters have a point.
Now Congress is on Summer break.
Haven't they been on break since they got there?
How many of you would like Congress's job- do nothing , get paid, and go on vacation often?
Sounds like a pretty good deal..for them..on our dime.