- Posted August 5, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
Russia's Putin Doesn't Care If Obama Meets With Him
Russia gave Edward Snowden, NSA Whistleblower, asylum so the Obama Administration is considering what ways they can punish Russia.
Does anyone think that Putin gives a damn whether President Obama snubs him over the Snowden deal?
I'm laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole ordeal.
The NSA has egg on it's face over what it never wanted Americans to know that they do, and now are worried that more may come out.
Has anyone wondered how Ray Kelly, NYC police commissioner, knew exactly where to deploy his police to break up Occupy Wall Street.
The NSA! Of course, our government doesn't target Americans with the information the NSA gleens from their spying for things like that.
Did you read the Reuters' report on how local law enforcement has gotten intel from the NSA about drug trafficking?
And Ray Kelly is being considered by Obama for the Head of Homeland Security.
Kelly has been at the root of the racial profiling of black NYC men in Bloomberg's 'stop and frisk' policy.
Weigh in on the Trayvon Martin deal all you want, Mr. President. Appoint Ray Kelly to this position and what little bit of credibility you still have will be gone.
My advice to this administration. You're looking ridiculous to Liberals and unbelievable. Come clean about the spying and limit it to terrorists over seas.
Don't worry about punishing Putin by not visiting him.
His ego will still be intact even without a visit from our President.