- Posted August 6, 2013 by
- Global Business Woman Erica A. Murray Launches New Global Business Networking Site For Women
- Ques Bringing Heat To The Streets Worldwide!
- It's that time of year again, and George A. Santino will take you on a nostalgic journey with his video "The Magic Of Christmas"
- Edgy, suave appeal that makes the ladies take notice. Matthew Schultz has been described as a new age Johnny Cash with a James Dean sex appeal. 2013 has been an iconic year for this New Jersey rocker.
- Steve DiGennaro Is Making His Mark In The Entertainment World!
Look Out Hollywood! Navy Veteran Rising Star Michael Monteiro Is Here!
Currently residing in Las Vegas Michael Monteiro was born in Detroit, Michigan of Cape Verdean decent. The eldest of six children, Michael was raised in Wareham, Massachusetts for a few years before moving to Bronx, New York. He is an Iraq War Veteran who retired from the U.S. Navy as a Chief Hospital Corpsman after serving twenty-four years. Always having a passion for movies with the desire of becoming an actor, he decided to pursue his dream. He landed his first big role as Detective Johnson in the gripping & compelling Independent Feature Film Potnah in which he earned an award for Best Actor at the Pocono Mountains Film Festival 2011. He has played numerous roles on television series like Blue Bloods, 30 Rock and The Good Wife. Catch him on the big screen in The Hangover 3. Michael is a member of Golden Key International Honor Society and is a Black Belt in Karate and Ju Jitsu. Michael is focused, driven and his passion for acting shows in each role he embarks on.
Expect to see a lot more of this talented actor in the years to come!
A Christopher Nation Production- “So in Love” (A Christian based Short-Film)
Role: Dr. Nathan Thomas
Director – Christopher Nation
Cdmptv & Film Productions- "The BlkIce Chronicles" (Comedy/Drama Webseries)
Director – Crayzon “Crazy Dee” Deeyon
Hollywood Sunset Pictures, Inc.- "Forgiven this Gun 4 Hire" (Western)
Role: Former Buffalo Soldier Hank Turner
Director- Mike Dahl