- Posted August 6, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Egypt's constitutional experts committee is quickly forming
- Why is Hamas losing its popularity among Egyptians ?!
- On The President’s Initiative for Supporting Rights and Liberties of Egyptian Women
- President Morsy opens 3rd phase of housing project in Sohag
- President Morsy discussed with Saudi officials Egypt-Saudi bridge project
A coup or not a coup!
The missing logic is much simpler:
1. Erase the 33 million Egyptians who erupted on June 30, 2013 and it's a coup -not a people's revolution!
2. If not a coup, why did the army arrest the president before the masses ate him alive ?
3. (the new scenario): it is both and then some. Why is it difficult to admit reality, which is:
This president managed to enrage the judiciary, the police, the media, the military and THE PEOPLE?
End of debate!
* I see the head of the military, General Al-sisi as an exciting prospect for upcoming Nobel-prize for peace, alongside the founders of Tamarrud -the group that mobilized the second revolution.
Let's start over:
1: Not a revolution .. Not a Coup .. It's totally something new -suitable for a bully that smothered everyone: judiciary, military, media, police, and the people.
Egyptians are asking: why must we take him for president?
2: Mohamed Morsy deceived president Obama, who understandably feels embarrassed by his judgment error. We too were naive!
3: It's time to abandon pride and denial, and call it a history-lesson well learned.
Finally, it's time to reward the Egyptian people for exposing the Muslim Brotherhood's deception thus benefiting the entire civilized world