- Posted August 8, 2013 by
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
Gonabadi Dervish Not Allowed to Go to Mother's Funeral
The mother of jailed Gonabadi Dervish at AdelAbad prison, Mohsen Esmaeeli in a terrible auto accident died on 15 Mordad 1392 ( August, 6, 2013). Her death was coinciding with the trial of her son and three other imprisoned Dervishes in Kavar town. She died in a car crash on her way to visit her son in the court.
According to Majzooban Noor, prison authorities prevented Mohsen Esmaeeli to attend his mother's funeral service and even his request to attend the funeral for just a few hours, was rejected.
This Gonabadi Dervishes who was arrested on 10 Ordibehesht 1392 (April 30 2013) has been put under physical and psychological pressure and torture in Shiraz Intelligence Detention Centre, known as No.100 (Plaque 100/Pelak sad) for more than 1 month and now being held in Shiraz's AdelAbad prison in a ward known as "Ebrat".
Majzooban Noor website would share Mr. Mohsen Esmaeeli grief in this time of bereavement with deepest sympathy and condolence, praying for him and his family to experience God's comfort and strength.