- Posted August 8, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
100 Ways to Travel Better: Your tips
You will not always get what you need
Keeping such things in mind, I would suggest -
1. Carry a small electric kettle - you can make tea any time of the day - when you need it!
2. Buy a watch which has the dual time feature - set one dial to the local time and the second one to the country of origin - this way you don't have to keep figuring out whether it is a decent time to call home
3. Buy and carry small sachets of things you cannot do without (like your favorite brand of shampoo?)
4. Carry your medicines with the prescriptions
5. Buy pre-paid local telephone cards of the country you are visiting - you can get them at local 7-Elevens. It makes a huge difference to your phone bills
Hmm...while that's not about it, I guess I have put the important ones out there. So, that's it for now folks. I blog at www.pixelvoyages.com and if you are looking for travel stories from India, that's your place to visit. See you there. Bon voyage!
|This iReport is part of an assignment that we created with Travel + Leisure: 100 Ways to Travel Better: Your tips|