- Posted August 9, 2013 by
- Egypt Army storming schools looking for "RABAA" sign
- Egyptian activists rally at Tahrir Square on the second anniversary of killing 42 Young Protestors by Security Forces at Mohamed Mahmoud St. chanting against General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Egyptian "Rap" song reflecting the sad political reality in EGYPT
- Security forces in full gear stormed Al-Azhar University in Cairo
- Egyptian Kung Fu gold medalist suspended for Rabaa sign
Proof that the Egyptian Military Coup was Orchestrated & Finalized on June 30th early morning , PRIOR to Tahrir square demonstration
This critical video is a vital proof that the Egyptian Military had planned and orchestrated the military coup prior to Tahrir square denonstartion on June 30th early morning.
Mona Makram Ebed one of Mubarak regime politicians making a speech at the Middle East Institute in USA, describing & exposing how the Egyptian military had requested a group of Mubarak politicians to gather & write a popular demand to intervene and outset President Morsi.