- Posted August 9, 2013 by
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
- DRUGFREEAZ.ORG HIRES THERESA LONDONO PROGRAM MANAGER
Pasqua Yaqui Tribe’s Marcelino C. Flores to Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s September Luncheon
Flores will discuss the Pasqua Yaqui Tribe’s impact in Arizona. An optional tour of Casino Del Sol will be available after the presentation and lunch.
The cost of the luncheon is $35 for AAED members and guests, $45 for non-members and $50 for late registrants. To register for the luncheon and panel discussion, visit http://aaedseptsouthernaz.eventbrite.com/. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Friday, Sept. 13. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The mission of AAED is to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.