- Posted August 10, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protests in Egypt: Your experiences
- Egyptian Army and Police target practice on a Mosque refugee with live ammo and on each other with empty ammo
- Hundreds of killing amongst Egyptians sit-ins by the hands of the "Allied Forces" of the Egypt's Police and Army
- About two week ago Egypt's Coup massacre is no comparison to the next massacre today
- Egyptian coup's Police Forces throw all kinds of ammunition at Pro Morsi massive rally during mass prayer
- Field Paramedic in Rabaah AlaAdawiah Testifies A Police Officer was executed
Egypt's Police declares ZERO HOUR
Selective power outage for Rabaah AlAdwiah, Cairo Sit-ins
Now just before the dawn's prayer [Cairo Local Time], selective power outage is targeting the sit-ins in Rabaah AlAdawiah Square. Only the
square is out of electricity, neither the residents of the surrounding buildings nor the stage that still got little reserve of gas fueled generators.
Stage and sit-ins expect a raid from the Police
and maybe the Army to break the rally tonight. Shout outs include: Stay put! Protect your post! By soul and blood we sacrifice for Egypt!
On the other side the twitter account of the Egyptian Police says "ZERO HOUR". All this happens in the wake of the feast festivities of the end
of the holy fasting month of Ramadan.
Update while posting:
The power outage was partially resolved and electricity is back however the facebook posts among the activists and Arabic news stations say
this could be the start of weeks long Psychological Warfare against what the Interior Minstery calls in their flyers "The Mentally Abducted" in
reference to the sit-ins. The sit-ins are asking for gas generators for emergency power.
On another front Egypt's Renaissance sit-ins in Giza could be the ones who are targeted by this misdirection of attention since their
topography is easier to raid and the square is less populated with local residents.
Share the news and solidify for Democracy in Egypt