- Posted August 11, 2013 by
- Egypt Army storming schools looking for "RABAA" sign
- Egyptian activists rally at Tahrir Square on the second anniversary of killing 42 Young Protestors by Security Forces at Mohamed Mahmoud St. chanting against General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Egyptian "Rap" song reflecting the sad political reality in EGYPT
- Security forces in full gear stormed Al-Azhar University in Cairo
- Egyptian Kung Fu gold medalist suspended for Rabaa sign
The Traitor Fascist Egyptian Army Killing Unarmed Worshipers in Al-Arish city in Egypt
In a fascist shameful way , Egyptian Military open fire in cold blood towards the peaceful unarmed Egyptian citizens of Al-Arish city in North of Egypt, during their prayers .
This coward act is a crime of war punishable by the UN Human Rights Law and condemned by all Honest leaders of the Free World.