- Posted August 13, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
Our Government..Willing To Do Whatever It Takes..To Keep It Secret
Torture in Gitmo? Had the CIA operative not felt torture of prisoners was wrong, would we have known?
And Edward Snowden, would we be having a discussion about the NSA spying, were it not for this patriot?
Not a patriot, President Obama?
In whose book?
Government seems willing to now do what ever it takes, to keep it all secret.