- Posted August 13, 2013 by
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
- DRUGFREEAZ.ORG HIRES THERESA LONDONO PROGRAM MANAGER
Washington Federal Names Brian McCrea Business Banking Credit Analyst
McCrea’s prior experience includes serving as a consumer loan underwriter at a major bank in both Des Moines, Iowa and Tempe. He has a breadth of knowledge in consumer loan modification workouts and refinancing, home lending, credit analytics and analysis.
McCrea received his bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Iowa.
He is a Queen Creek resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 185 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.