- Posted August 14, 2013 by
- Jim Hansberger Named to REP. Magazine’s 2013 “Top 100 Wirehouse Advisors In America”
- Brian Frank Among “Best of Best” Financial Advisors Attending Barron's Winner's Circle Top Advisors Summit
- LittlePINKBook.com Invites Women to Join Conversation Nov. 12 With Top Female Executives
- Michael Merlin Named to REP. Magazine’s 2013 “Top 40 Wirehouse Advisors Under 40”
- Morgan Stanley’s Paul Horning Nominated for Businessman of the Year from the Atlanta Gay Chamber
Morgan Stanley Sponsors Atlanta Mountainfilm on Tour Traveling Film Festival
“We are very excited to be part of the first-ever Mountainfilm on Tour stop in Atlanta,” said Michael Outlaw, managing director at Morgan Stanley in Atlanta. “Supporting impactful and inspirational films is consistent with Morgan Stanley’s commitment to investing with impact, which aims to generate risk-adjusted financial returns while aligning the investment decisions of individuals and institutions with larger societal and environmental concerns.”
Mountainfilm is dedicated to educating, inspiring and motivating audiences about issues that matter, cultures worth exploring, environments worth preserving, adventures worth pursing and conversations worth sustaining. “This year’s lineup encompasses a lot of what is happening right now around the world,” stated Henry Lystad, Director of Mountainfilm on Tour. “I am excited about the upcoming Atlanta event and grateful for Morgan Stanley’s Mark Callaway for his vision and support”.
Mountainfilm on Tour ATL is open to the public for three separate events:
• Friday, Sept. 6 at 7:30 p.m. — Opening night screening of short films and discussion following the screening. The Happy Belly Food truck will be on site providing local and organic fare at a 20 percent discount.
• Saturday, Sept. 7 at 1:30 p.m. — Family-friendly screening followed by discussion with the Alliance Theatre Education Team. (The purchase of one ticket will admit 1 Adult and 2 children ages 6-12).
• Saturday, Sept. 7 at 7 p.m. — Closing night screenings of short films.
Screenings will feature conversations with filmmakers and local experts, as well as an eco-friendly festival experience. Proceeds from the event will go to benefit Georgia Conservancy, Chattahoochee Riverkeeper and the Captain Planet Foundation. For tickets and more information, visit the Mountainfilm on Tour ATL website. Click here for more information about Morgan Stanley’s Investing with Impact approach.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.