- Posted August 16, 2013 by
- Egypt Army storming schools looking for "RABAA" sign
- Egyptian activists rally at Tahrir Square on the second anniversary of killing 42 Young Protestors by Security Forces at Mohamed Mahmoud St. chanting against General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Egyptian "Rap" song reflecting the sad political reality in EGYPT
- Security forces in full gear stormed Al-Azhar University in Cairo
- Egyptian Kung Fu gold medalist suspended for Rabaa sign
680 Martyrs and more than 5000 injured in Rabaa Al-Adaweya Massacre.
Peaceful unarmed demonstrators brutally slaughtered by Egyptian military & police forces shot in the head by snipers cracking down Rabaa Al-Adaweya setup demonstration against the military coup in July