- Posted August 16, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
NYC's "Stop and Frisk" Now- Search Our Homes Later?
But, if Bloomberg and Ray Kelly believe, "Stop and frisk" , as unconstitutional as it is, keeps us safe, what's next?
What gets me is that President Obama is considering 'stop and frisk' police commissioner Ray Kelly, as Head of Homeland Security for our nation.
Obama says he's got the credentials to do the job.
NY's Senator Chuck Schumer agrees.
Are these guys still Democrats?
After Obama weighed in on the Trayvon Martin issue and said that Trayvon could have been him when he was younger, appointing the racial profiling guy, Kelly, seems to me a major disconnect for our President's words and his actions.