- Posted August 17, 2013 by
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast Home Remedies
These are the home remedies that I have found to be effective for getting rid of pimples:
If you see a website that claims to show you how to get rid of pimples overnight then it is not true, there is no way to clear acne that quickly.
1. Lemon Juice (Diluted) - Applying lemon juice with a cotton ball over the skin will help to lighten the problem area. This is best used on pimple scars for the best results.
2. Tomato - Cutting a tomato in half and rubbing over the skin is another great home remedy for pimples. It helps as it contains beneficial vitamins such as vitamin c that protect and helps heal the skin.
3. Cucumber mask - Blending a cucumber and applying over the face helps by hydrating the skin. To use apply evenly and leave on for 30 minutes.
4. Ice packs - If your pimple is swollen applying an ice pack over it for 2-3 minutes will help to reduce the swelling.
5. Apple cider vinegar - Using ACV as a toner is great for preventing pimples. By putting the ACV in a spray bottle you can easily apply it over the skin, make sure to mix 50.50 first with water. As well as using ACV as a toner drinking it can also help treat the internal causes of acne. To use internally mix 50/50 with apply juice.
These are additional home remedies for pimples. You can add in these treatments into the routine if you wanted to but I would first use the routine for a minimum of 30 days to see what results you achieve and then decide on whether you are going too add any of the additional treatments.