- Posted August 16, 2013 by
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
- DRUGFREEAZ.ORG HIRES THERESA LONDONO PROGRAM MANAGER
“Where is Healthcare Headed in Arizona?” to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s September Luncheon
In addition to Vigdor’s presentation, Michelle Pierson, deputy director, business retention division, city of Phoenix, will discuss the city of Phoenix’s sector partnership launch in health care.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and late registrants. To register, visit http://aaedsept10th.eventbrite.com.
For more information, call AAED at 602-240-AAED (2233) or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Friday, Sept. 6 at noon. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The mission of AAED is to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.