- Posted August 16, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Everyday racism: Your stories
- Delaware Story on WDEL
- Colin Flaherty with Tom Powers in Augusta, talking White Girl Bleed a Lot
- Across the Fence: the Secret War in Vietnam. A New book by John Stryker Meyer.
- Hitchhiking across America: a 53-year old dude hitchhikes across America. Again.
- Not Flash Mobs: The return of flash mobs to America.
Jesse Lee Peterson Interview August 14, 2013, with Colin Flaherty author of White Girl Bleed a Lot
White Girl Bleed a Lot: the return of racial violence and how the media ignore it. More than 500 examples of Black mob violence in more than 90 cities.