- Posted August 17, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protests in Egypt: Your experiences
- In the Golden Age of Democracy of Egyptian Field Marshal "Abdel Fattah El Sisi"
- EGYPT Post-Military Coup - Constitution Voting
- Egypt Army storming schools looking for "RABAA" sign
- Egyptian activists rally at Tahrir Square on the second anniversary of killing 42 Young Protestors by Security Forces at Mohamed Mahmoud St. chanting against General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Egyptian "Rap" song reflecting the sad political reality in EGYPT