- Posted August 18, 2013 by
- Tastes Of The LA Food & Wine
- World Of Mad at The Game Sneak Peek
- Learning To Drive - Patricia Clarkson
- Geektalk with Colony stars and producers - Carlton Cuse, Ryan Condal, Josh Holloway, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amanda Righetti, Peter Jacobson
- Exclusive Geek Interview: Martin Gero, Executive Producer about Blindspot on NBC
Interview With JG Quintel & Sean Szeles About Regular Show
JG Quintel and Sean Szeles talk about CN animated series Regular show that is a fan favorite for kids and adults. I'm not sure if it's Mordecai and Rigby's slacker attitude, the great chemistry of the cast, the writing or that it's just one of the funniest shows on TV but the staff of a park is hitting homeruns every show. So it was a fun quick Q&A with the star/writer/creator and supervising director for a view into their creative thoughts on the upcoming season.
Regular Show creator, JG Quintel (Mordecai), William Salyers (Rigby), Sam Marin (Benson, Pops, and Muscle Man), Sean Szeles (Supervising Director), Toby Jones (Storyboard Artist) and Calvin Wong (Storyboard Artist).
The Emmy® Award-winning Regular Show has become an instant hit continually ranking #1 in its time period among all key boy demos across all of television according to Nielsen Media Research. Regular Show features best friends Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby (a hyperactive raccoon). The two are groundskeepers at a park owned by Pops, a humanoid-looking lollipop who has spent his entire life there. The job is so deadly dull that the two friends will do anything they can to avoid it. This doesn’t go over well with their boss Benson (an anthropomorphic gumball machine)—but their efforts often result in insane escapades that delight Pops.