- Posted August 19, 2013 by
- Zameen observes the sheep herd trend among investors in Islamabad
- Pakistan Real Estate Expo 2013 - Zameen Partners with Government Bodies
- DHA Phase 6 gets the best of the property boom in Pakistan, Reports Zameen.com
- Zameen.com unveils Pakistan’s first ever online property channel
- General Elections 2013 fail to have an impact on property prices in Pakistan
Zameen.com and DEFCLAREA join hands
Zameen.com, one of the most distinguished online real estate portal of Pakistan, reveres a unique goal with good intentions to make Pakistan’s real estate market a contemporary and competitive industry.
Following its goal Zameen.com, under the supervision of its CEO and Cofounder, Zeeshan Ali Khan, initiated its latest step which resulted in a meeting with the Board members of DEFCLAREA (Defense and Clifton Association of Real Estate Agents) Business Development Committee.
Since DEFCLAREA is dedicated to exploring greater horizons for the real estate of Pakistan, it acknowledged Zameen.com as the preeminent business platform for the real estate association owing to the fact that the specific online portal profoundly represents the property sector of Pakistan and is trusted by more than 400,000 unique and regular visitors every month.
It is deemed that the collaboration will prove to be affluent not only for the locals but also for the overseas Pakistanis as they will get exposed to the latest investment opportunities.