- Posted August 19, 2013 by
- Global Business Woman Erica A. Murray Launches New Global Business Networking Site For Women
- Ques Bringing Heat To The Streets Worldwide!
- It's that time of year again, and George A. Santino will take you on a nostalgic journey with his video "The Magic Of Christmas"
- Edgy, suave appeal that makes the ladies take notice. Matthew Schultz has been described as a new age Johnny Cash with a James Dean sex appeal. 2013 has been an iconic year for this New Jersey rocker.
- Steve DiGennaro Is Making His Mark In The Entertainment World!
NY Comedian Kyle Ocasio Keeps Audiences In Stitches!
Her style is autobiographical with hilarious takes on marriage and the challenge of raising three kids in New York City. Her brutal honesty about the illusions of marriage make her both relateable and entertaining.
She has appeared on MTV and is the host of Parent Society TV's "What'd you call My Baby?!"
In her stand up, she has the ability to take ordinary mundane topics and turn them into insightful comedic revelations. From being afraid of her daughters "creepy dolls" to asking why a loving God would put toe hair on women, Kyle leaves nothing off limits.
She keeps her fire burning by keeping it relative, her act is all about the everyday struggles of a wife, mother and business woman. This is something many of today's women can relate to. It helps women handle everyday stress with a smile, after all laughter "IS" the best medicine!
Cleveland, Ohio native Kyle Ocasio has been called “the funniest reluctant wife and mother” by Comic Bible Magazine. She regularly entertains audiences in all major clubs in New York City and across the country.
She captivates people with her brutal honesty about the disillusions of marriage and motherhood. Her material is both hilarious and relatable. From being scared of her daughter’s creepy dolls to asking why a loving god would put toe hair on women, Kyle never fails to deliver an original take on topics in a woman’s life. She has the ability to turn ordinary mundane ideas into comedic gold.
She began her professional career as a ballet dancer but didn’t have the stomach for bulimia so she began acting in the mid 1990’s. She performed in numerous plays and co-founded “Urban Workshop” a sketch comedy troupe in New York City.
She is a regular guest on Breakthrough radio’s “The Black and the Jew Comedy Hour” as well as a popular contributor to the cable show Spic N Spanish. You can also catch her performing regularly at Broadway Comedy Club, New York Comedy Club or Gotham Vintage Lounge.
She currently lives in New York City with her husband and three children but if you have a better offer let her know.
Learn more about Kyle here and stay up to date on her shows: