- Posted August 19, 2013 by
- BRAVE Thai people YEARN for FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY !
- " Send ALL immigrants PACKING ".....British Politician Victoria Ayling...so what's the PROBLEM ?
- British Marine gets life sentence for killng our enemies !
- And JUSTICE for ALL.....or is it just a FANTASY ?
- SPEED DOES KILL and roads are NOT racetracks !!!
Blue nostalgia is the color of my dreams
Blue is the color of my dreams
My destiny's blue so it seems
Last night while I quietly slept
In woods of bluebells I crept
I reminisced about my life
The good times and the strife
I just seemed to float along
With beautiful flowers among
I dreamed of riches and success
Of life's struggles and the stress
Decisions I have to daily make
As through life's journey I take
The ups and downs all the way
Every night and each day
Survival is never a breeze
Life wasn't meant to be with ease
As I floated along the wooded track
My nostalgia kept coming back
Of all the bad things and the good
As I floated through the wood
I glanced down from above
At bluebells the flower of love
Blooming there in pretty blue
In the woods they just grew
Bluebells have a special charm
Almost like a country farm
Just Waiting for me it seems
To be the flowers in my dreams