- Posted August 20, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The early adopters of mobile websites are not who you think according to smartphone-friendly leader Telnames
- Mobile-friendly website leader Telnames champions Small Business Saturday
- "Cream of the cream" showcases innovation strength of UK technology base
- MigSolv demystifies Colocation pricing for customers
- AsiaInfo Wins First European Mobile Operator Deal
Innovative Cyber Security Solutions showcasing at Titanic Belfast
Attendance is free but places are limited. Information and registration here: http://www.csit.qub.ac.uk/News/Events/#d.en.402690
This one day event takes place at the landmark Titanic Belfast in the heart of the Titanic Quarter (Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Queen’s Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT3 9EP) on Friday 20th September 2013 between 09:30 – 16:00.
Representatives from eight companies will showcase world leading cyber security solutions covering areas such as information, network and data security.
The companies will present short pitches outlining current cyber security threats which businesses face on a day to day basis and offer the opportunity for attendees to hold 1:1 consultations to discuss available solutions. Also on show will be the latest research being undertaken by CSIT.
Why not take the opportunity to extend your visit into the weekend and enjoy this historic area!
For more information please contact Tony Dyhouse at email@example.com or visit http://www.csit.qub.ac.uk/News/Events/#d.en.402690
Distributed on behalf of ICT KTN by NeonDrum news distribution service (http://www.neondrum.com)