- Posted August 22, 2013 by
- Mold Experts Warn Frigid Winter Weather Frequently Causes Toxic Mold in Homes and Commercial Buildings
- It's Opening Day - The Small Sports™ Are Here!
- Fellow Consulting AG Delivers Three Oracle Accelerate Solutions Based on Oracle Sales Cloud
- Steve Trash’s - Great Green Gifts For Kids – 2013 – Annual List Released
- Mold Experts Suggest Holiday Gift Certificates for Mold Inspection & Removal Services
Bill's P.R.I.D.E. - William Sawyers New Book Due Out September 2013
CONCORD, CA, August 22, 2013 -- Author William Sawyers documents the steps and information required to help keep children from tobacco; "daring to make a difference in today's youth-one page at a time".
Author William Sawyers was a previous smoker who indulged in this life changing habit while the youth he was in contact with daily was able to observe his actions regularly.
Mr. Sawyers' wife wanted him to stop smoking as a Christmas gift and while he attempted multiple times, he was unsuccessful until one day he realized he had to stop. He did not want the children smoking or seeing this habit of his daily.
He tried repeatedly until he eventually became a part of the D.A.R.E. program that gave him the courage to stop smoking. William Sawyers writes about this in his book titled, "Bill's P.R.I.D.E.", which he outlines his smoking habits and his random attempts at stopping. He also details his life-changing revelation of joining D.A.R.E., having the courage to finally stop, and how good that made him feel.
Mr. Sawyers details his smoking habit, attempts to quit, participation with the DARE program, and eventual smoking cessation his book. He also donates a portion of the money he receives through the sales of his story to various schools.
You can follow the progress of Author William Sawyers at the following locations:
William Sawyers a school custodian with the M.D.U.S.D, and a published children author since 2005.
He's helping out three local schools from my book profits. Soon to be four.
He goes by the name of Mr. Bill to all his friends.
Bills Short Stories
Concord, CA, USA