- Posted August 23, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
100 Ways to Travel Better: Your tips
Global Air Medical Transport Membership
Questions to ask yourself when traveling:
1. If I were to become injured or sick while traveling and admitted to a hospital; who would I contact to arrange an air medical transport back home for me?
2. Do I know if my primary insurance, trip insurance or credit card will cover an air medical transport?
3. If there is coverage, to what extent am I covered?
4. How much are the deductibles and other out of pockets costs?
5. Will it bring me to my home hospital or the nearest
“adequate” facility overseas or in another state?
Accidents happen. If you are traveling and are hospitalized do you know what to do? Our membership will manage the logistics, provide the air transportation and get you to your home hospital. Whether you travel 200 miles or 10,000 miles away from home, a Travel Assurance Promise Membership guarantees you peace of mind.
Travel Safe, Travel Prepared, Travel Assured.
|This iReport is part of an assignment that we created with Travel + Leisure: 100 Ways to Travel Better: Your tips|