- Posted August 24, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Back-to-School Shoppers Save Big With These Nine Useful Smartphone Mobile Apps
- JUST SEEN: Facebook Testing Adding User Profile Pix To Ads
- 5 Billion More Mobile Phone Users for Facebook - Here's How To Prepare Today
- Another Inviting Profitable Benefit To Facebook Advertising: FB Testing Out 1 Click Purchases From Within Mobile Apps
- Social Media Horror: Does Responding With "Sorry" Make Up For Business Racism HellFire? Trudi Goetz 5 mentions, Oprah, well....
(Picture Included) JUST SEEN: Facebook Testing Adding User Profile Pix To Ads
I just woke up and was idly scanning my newsfeed and noticed – out of the 5 ads to the right, 2 of them had teeny tiny profile pictures of (I would think?) the entity running the ad.
When I looked again, it was gone.
But I will be on the lookout for it again (update – here it is!)
What do you think? Do you want your ads immediately identified as yours?