- Posted August 26, 2013 by
- Ashton’s an engineer and your friends are giraffes: #StuffToKnow this week
- Apple freebies, #Music killed and Capt America back: #StuffToKnow this week
- BlackBerry sold, Google’s birthday and Youtube kills trolls: #StuffToKnow this week
- Embarrassing iPhones, Twitter’s IPO and Miley again: #StuffToKnow this week
- Microsoft’s Nokia, Samsung's Galaxy Gear and Yahoo! looking meh: #StuffToKnow on the Web this week
An unauthorized biography of Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is out
Just on the cur tails of her impressive score of beating out former employer Google for Yahoo becoming the top of the web by getting the most unique visitors during July. As well as a hotly debated photoshoot for Vogue Magazine, lounging upside down on a hammock wearing Michael Kors and stiletto heels, wow were people (well mostly women) going on about this photo. You can voice you view in the comments.
She is doing a phenomenal job at Yahoo so of course the spotlight on her is becoming brighter. There is a very detailed article, no seriously it’s hectically detailed and it is long and jam packed at roughly 20 000 words, on Business Insider. Obviously it takes a while but it’s worth the time this lady is the new mover and shaker.
It’s the whole story from the beginnings in school all the way through Google and into the hot seat at Yahoo which lets be honest was a few years away disappearing if not for some drastic help and that came in the form of a fairy godmother named Marissa. But all is not what it seems… go read it’s worth it.