- Posted August 26, 2013 by
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
Transfer of Gonabadi Dervish, Kasra Nouri to Prison Infirmary
Imprisoned Dervish rights activist at Shiraz's Adel-Abad prison, Kasra Nouri was taken to the prison infirmary this morning on 1 Shahrivar 1392 (Aug 23, 2013).
According to Majzooban Noor, Gonabadi Dervish, Kasra Nouri was taken to the infirmary after the recurrence of a lung infection and high fever, as a result of the adverse health conditions in prison. He Was examined by a doctor, took some non-specialized medicine and then was immediately returned to the Ebrat ward.
Since Farvardin 1390 (March 2011) this prisoner of conscience has suffered from respiratory disease that is caused by being held in the quarantine section of Adel-Abad prison.
It should be noted that, on 27 Mordad 92 the Kaleme opposition website reported about latest list of ailing political prisoners in Evin prison including four jailed Gonabadi Dervishes, Hamid-Reza Moradi Sarvestani, Mostafa Daneshjou, Amir Eslami and Reza Entesari who need specialized treatment but authorities refuse to grant them a medical furlough and to transfer them to the hospital.