- Posted August 26, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
..."Options On Syria"...
With the Obama Administration chattering about responding to alleged Syrian government attacks using chemical weapons what options do we have?
1) Do nothing
2) Using standoff weapons attack and destroy the air defense system of Syria
3) Attack and destroy the Syrian Air Force.
4) Attack and destroy stockpiles of Syrian Chemical Weapons.
5) Attack and destroy Syrian Command & Control Centers.
6) Create No Fly Zones
7) Blame Bush (courtesy of JoeCutlas)
8) Keep moving the red line and talking about how wrong it is. BTW, keep threatening without doing anything. (courtesy of Gapperguy)