- Posted August 27, 2013 by
- Weight Loss Surgery.... It can be Life Saving....Literally!
- MIGRAINES! Life Changing Relief from Houston Dr. Mark Khorsandi, D.O.
- Home Care for the Elderly or those in need that goes Way Beyond Anything You Ever Imagined!
- Is Arthroscopic Surgery an Option for Sports Related Injuries?
- Back to School... Sports Related Injuries, Prevention & Recovery After an Injury
Cutting Edge Surgery for Sports Related Injuries
Listen to this fascinating personal interview with Dr. Neil Badlani, M.D., M.B.A. a recognized Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spinal surgery.
In this interview you will learn exactly what "Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery" is and how it is different from other typical spinal surgeries.
Dr. Badlani discusses some of the most innovative surgical and non-surgical methods for treating spine, back and neck pain.
In addition you'll learn the process of diagnosis, what some of the most common injuries are and why minimally invasive surgery is so much better that what might have been done in the past.
This type of surgery can be done in many cases with a much smaller incision, resulting in less pain, less scarring, shorter hospital stays and a quicker recovery time.
Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery is just one of many types of surgery procedures available today. The cutting edge technology, training and experience of Dr. Badlani and the doctors he works with can provide a variety of treatment options like never before.
To learn more or to contact Dr. Neil Badlani go to his website at www.drbadlani.com or call 713-464-0077.
For more up to date medical news and information go to www.medicalnewsmediasource.com