- Posted August 28, 2013 by
Justice for Jake & Ella
Justice for Jake & Ella
30 Months or 918 Days of still not knowing what happened to Jake! If this was your child how would you handle it?
- Jacob Limberios was shot in the head and killed on March 2, 2012
- Three young people were in the house and gave inconsistent statements
- Sandusky County Sheriff’s office was notified – 2 officers and sheriff responded
- No detective was called to the scene neither was the coroner
- The witnesses were allowed to throw away their clothes and shoes – no evidence was collected
- The bullet was not retrieved and the gun was not tested
- Jacob’s clothes or body was not examined
- Witnesses admitted the gun was moved
- Sandusky County Coroner’s office ruled an “accidental suicide”
- The family exhumed Jake and took him to Renowned Forensic Pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht for an autopsy
Dr. Wecht’s statement “in my professional opinion based on a reasonable degree of medical and scientific certainty, there is no way that Limberios could have shot himself, either by accident or suicidal intent. The shot had to be fired by someone else, Jacob’s death was a result of a homicide.” - Sandusky County Sheriff’s department refused to investigate this any further
- Mike and Shannon – Jake’s parents only want to know the truth about that night
- Please help the Limberios family, including Jacob’s 4 years old daughter, Ella, to find the truth. She does Not deserve to grow up thinking her Daddy killed himself.
The latest information can be found on : Facebook Justice for Jake & Ella or Twitter: @ JakeLimberios
- We are asking for National media attention to bring awareness to not only Jake's case, But, so that NO other family has to endure this saga.
- No family should ever have to go through this
- Please visit Change.org and sign the petition for “Jakes Law”. It would require all county coroner’s or medical examiners to conduct or order an autopsy on all violent or suspicious deaths and to increase the standard of qualifications for county coroners in order to ensure all deaths are properly investigated - Media coverage on this please see Sandusky Register.com Search Jake Limberios. -
Contact information if you would consider airing this story is Dan McGookey 419-502-7223 (Office) Dan is an attorney helping this family
-Please share this with family and friends and any group you belong to to get this story out to the media plus CNN to do a story. Justice4JakeandElla.com