- Posted August 29, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The written word: Your personal essays
1981 Babysitter kidnaps two year old
1981 - BABYSITTER KIDNAPS TWO-YEAR OLD CHILD, FORGES DOCUMENTS FOR FAKE ADOPTION
In 1981…Jeff and Linda Wollam kidnapped the two-year old daughter of Joy Fernandes Hunley.
Police, lawyers and courts refused to listen to the pleas of legal mother, Joy Fernandes Hunley, as she repeatedly claimed that the “adoption” was fake.
The “adoption” was then sealed by the State of Florida.
Thirty-one years later evidence came to light which supports the allegation that the adoption was fraudulent:
1. Box of papers, calendars, legal papers, etc. which had been the property of the alleged kidnapper, Linda Wollam.
2. October 2010 - Sworn statement from Eileen Reid Wollam, friend of Linda, who knew all about the fraudulent nature of the adoption.
3. May 2012 – Joy Hunley filed a motion to open the adoption case file. Judge Shames of the Pinellas Court did not allow the adoption case file to be opened. He did; however, give Joy Hunley a copy of the Consent to Adopt form which contained the alleged forged signatures.
4. Two independent document and handwriting experts determined that the signatures of Joy Hunley were forged on the Consent to Adopt and another document.
5. August 2013…Joy Hunley filed motion for Relief from Judgment for Fraud Upon the Court to open avenues for further civil and criminal actions against Jeff and Linda Wollam for the kidnapping of the daughter of Joy Hunley.
This is a very unique case which has no legal precedent referent to case law.
Contact for more information or for copies of above mentioned documents: