- Posted August 29, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
U.S. Corporate 'Socialism'- "Any Profit is Mine but My Debt is Yours"
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/elizabethw449220.html#kE8JKTFABPJs08FT.99
Recently, CEOs have created a designer socialism which seems to have taken root among corporations in this country.
It is, for the lack of a better word, corporate socialism; its espoused philosophy appears to be any profit is mine but my debt is yours.
Pure socialism is a political and economic theory promoted by Karl Marx and is a transitional social state between the overthrow of capitalism and the realization of communism.
In practice, corporate socialism is a system that privatizes profits and socializes costs, producing some bizarre form of capitalistic communism, accompanied by a chilling effect on our Free-market system.
In addition to keeping all the profits for themselves, they hand U.S. taxpayers their unwanted liabilities and legacy obligations such as health care obligations and retirement funds that they've raided and left unfunded.
"Hell", they say, "let the U.S. Taxpayer pick up our tab."
Elizabeth Warren: Supreme Court Is Becoming 'A Subsidiary' of the Chamber of Commerce
Can't afford your own private lobbyist? Join the fight for better pay from corporate socialists that have bought our government's ear.