- Posted August 30, 2013 by
- Interview with Jenny Jaffe about Project UROK and Mental Illness
- Tastes Of The LA Food & Wine
- World Of Mad at The Game Sneak Peek
- Learning To Drive - Patricia Clarkson
- Geektalk with Colony stars and producers - Carlton Cuse, Ryan Condal, Josh Holloway, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amanda Righetti, Peter Jacobson
Talking Food And Women Friendly Bubbly Wine
- Jareen, CNN iReport producer
Los Angeles Food & Wine had 120 chefs and 200 wineries featuring haute cuisine and downhome cooking that took place August 22-25, 2013. The four-day culinary celebration of tasting events, seminars, and incomparable meals boasts a program to make any epicurean envious.
LAFW gives back with the SHARE OUR STRENGTH’S NO KID HUNGRY CAMPAIGN:
No child should grow up hungry in America, but one in five children struggles with hunger Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need, every day. The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need to effective nutrition programs like school breakfast and summer meals and teaches low-income families to cook healthy, affordable meals through its Cooking Matters program. This work is accomplished through the No Kid Hungry network, made up of private citizens, public officials, nonprofits, business leaders, and others providing innovative hunger solutions in their communities. Join us at www.NoKidHungry.org.