- Posted September 1, 2013 by
- Excerpt: How Much Is Your Customer’s Trust Worth?
- Social CEM: Moving Beyond Customer Loyalty to Customer Advocacy (Part 4)
- Social CEM: Moving Beyond Customer Loyalty to Customer Advocacy (Part 3)
- Webinar: 11/26 How Visual Self-Service Drives Great Customer Experiences
- Social CEM: Moving Beyond Customer Loyalty to Customer Advocacy (Part 2)
How to improve your bottom line through a better agent experience (Part 1)
The connection between agent experience and
customer experience and its bottom-line impact
has been inferred over the years, but a new study
conducted by LiveOps & Dr. Natalie Petouho!’s
Customer Experience Research Group looked more
closely at this impact on both operational costs
and revenue generation in the contact center. Customer service and contact center agents are the most customer-facing entity a company has.
92% of consumers believe that a customer service agent’s perceived "happiness" has an impact on their customer experience with the brand.
85% of consumers agree that their experience with a
brand’s customer service agents has a major impact on
their impression with the brand overall.
90% of consumers value the ability to communicate with a live person on any channel – voice, email, chat,
SMS or social.
85% of consumers using phone and live chat
expect responses within one hour.
61% of social media users feel that brands
do not e!ectively communicate with them in these channels.
Stay tuned for my next post where I dive specifically into the case studies.