- Posted September 1, 2013 by
- UN Convoy arrives at Camp Ashraf after 12 hours of bloodshed. 51 executed by Iraqi forces.6 women kidnapped, many disappeared.
- Iraqi forces execute nine patients in Ashraf Clinic. Still no sign of the US or UN. Death toll now reaches 47.
- Massacre and Silence. No action from the US or the UN while the Iraqi forces are executing Camp Ashraf residents one by one. 44 executed till now. Maliki trying to deny the slaughter.
- Full blown massacre in Camp Ashraf by Maliki forces. Death toll reaches 35. Still no action by the UN or the US.
- Death toll in Camp Ashraf massacre reaches 23. Still no action from UN or US
At least 19 killed and many wounded in a new attack of Iraqi armed forces on Camp Ashraf residents
The attack has been going on for almost eight hours and has been no action by the United Nations or the United States to stop the attack till now. The residents in Camp Ashraf are protected persons under the 4th Geneva convention and the US had promised to protect their lives.
The residents and their families are calling on the United Nations to intervene immediately before all the 100 residents are massacred.