- Posted September 1, 2013 by
- UN Convoy arrives at Camp Ashraf after 12 hours of bloodshed. 51 executed by Iraqi forces.6 women kidnapped, many disappeared.
- Iraqi forces execute nine patients in Ashraf Clinic. Still no sign of the US or UN. Death toll now reaches 47.
- Massacre and Silence. No action from the US or the UN while the Iraqi forces are executing Camp Ashraf residents one by one. 44 executed till now. Maliki trying to deny the slaughter.
- Full blown massacre in Camp Ashraf by Maliki forces. Death toll reaches 35. Still no action by the UN or the US.
- Death toll in Camp Ashraf massacre reaches 23. Still no action from UN or US
Iraqi forces handcuff and execute five PMOI members in camp Ashraf, still no action by the UN or the United States
Iraqi forces have executed at least five handcuffed residents by shooting at them in close range:
Ms Maryam Hosseini, Mr Rahman Manani, Mr Saeed Akhavan, Mr Hossein Rasouli, Mr Ibrahim Assadi.
At least 19 have been killed in a raid by the Iraqi forces on Camp Ashraf residents. The attack is ongoing and there has been no action by the UN or the US. Ashraf residents are protected persons under the 4th Geneva convention and the US had given written promissory notes to each member to protect their lives.
Iraqi forces set ablaze a large part of properties of Camp Ashraf residents. A thick smoke has covered the camp.
The names of the 19 victims are as follows:
Ms. Zohreh Ghaemi, the Deputy Secretary General of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK); Ms. Giti Givehchian, senior member of the PMOI Leadership Council; Mitra Bagherzadeh, Ms. Gila Toloue, Fatemeh Kamyab, Ms. Maryam Hosseini Mr. Majid Shivyari, Mr. Azim Naroui, Mr. Rahman Manani, Mr. Hassan Jabari, Mr. Mehdi Fatollah Nejad, Mr. Alireza Khooshnevis, Mr. Mohammad Reza Safavi, Mr. Saeed Akhavan, Mr. Hossein Rassouli, Mr. Nasser Habashi, Mr. Ali Asghar Mechanic, Mr. Ali Mahmoudi, Mr. Ibrahim Assadi.