- Posted September 1, 2013 by
- UN Convoy arrives at Camp Ashraf after 12 hours of bloodshed. 51 executed by Iraqi forces.6 women kidnapped, many disappeared.
- Iraqi forces execute nine patients in Ashraf Clinic. Still no sign of the US or UN. Death toll now reaches 47.
- Massacre and Silence. No action from the US or the UN while the Iraqi forces are executing Camp Ashraf residents one by one. 44 executed till now. Maliki trying to deny the slaughter.
- Full blown massacre in Camp Ashraf by Maliki forces. Death toll reaches 35. Still no action by the UN or the US.
- Iraqi forces handcuff and execute five PMOI members in camp Ashraf, still no action by the UN or the United States
Death toll in Camp Ashraf massacre reaches 23. Still no action from UN or US
Qasem Soleymain, the head if the Iranian Qods forces is in Iraq now. The attack comes after the trip by the UN representative to Tehran and his meeting with the Iranian foreign minister.
The attack has been going on for the past 8 hours and neither UN, nor US, have not intervened, while the social media is erupting with the news. This is a full blown massacre by the Maliki government. At least 23 of the 100 residents have been killed. Many are wounded and the wounded have been taken away. UN needs to send troops immediately.
A tweet by Governer Howard Dean:
Howard Dean @GovHowardDean
We are now apparently supporting a mass murderer as prime minister of Iraq