- Posted September 1, 2013 by
- UN Convoy arrives at Camp Ashraf after 12 hours of bloodshed. 51 executed by Iraqi forces.6 women kidnapped, many disappeared.
- Iraqi forces execute nine patients in Ashraf Clinic. Still no sign of the US or UN. Death toll now reaches 47.
- Massacre and Silence. No action from the US or the UN while the Iraqi forces are executing Camp Ashraf residents one by one. 44 executed till now. Maliki trying to deny the slaughter.
- Death toll in Camp Ashraf massacre reaches 23. Still no action from UN or US
- Iraqi forces handcuff and execute five PMOI members in camp Ashraf, still no action by the UN or the United States
Full blown massacre in Camp Ashraf by Maliki forces. Death toll reaches 35. Still no action by the UN or the US.
The death tool of ongoing massacre at Camp Ashraf reaches 35.
More than a third of the residents have been massacred up to now.
(10:45 Baghdad local time)
The attacking Iraqi force first fired rockets by anti-tank Rocket-Propelled Grenade launcher (RPG) into the residents' rooms. Then opened fire at the resident.
Since last night the commander of the Diyala province's police commander Jamil Shemeri along with a number of criminal officers from the Iraqi Prime Ministry had been stationed in Camp Ashraf to command the fifth massacre at Camp Ashraf.
All 100 residents of Camp Ashraf were protected under the 4th Geneva convention. Yet, there is no intervention by the United Nations to stop this massacre. There is no answer from the White House, State Department or US Embassy in Iraq.
Photo from the previous attack. All the media connections to Camp Ashraf have been disconnected.