- Posted September 1, 2013 by
- UN Convoy arrives at Camp Ashraf after 12 hours of bloodshed. 51 executed by Iraqi forces.6 women kidnapped, many disappeared.
- Iraqi forces execute nine patients in Ashraf Clinic. Still no sign of the US or UN. Death toll now reaches 47.
- Full blown massacre in Camp Ashraf by Maliki forces. Death toll reaches 35. Still no action by the UN or the US.
- Death toll in Camp Ashraf massacre reaches 23. Still no action from UN or US
- Iraqi forces handcuff and execute five PMOI members in camp Ashraf, still no action by the UN or the United States
Massacre and Silence. No action from the US or the UN while the Iraqi forces are executing Camp Ashraf residents one by one. 44 executed till now. Maliki trying to deny the slaughter.
The Iraqi forces have executed 44 out of 100 residents in Ashraf city until now. This massacre is happening along with surprising silence from the United Nations and the United States. The residents are asylum-seekers and are protected by the 4th Geneva convention. Additionally, the United States had given written promissory to each and every resident to protect their lives.
The western media has also remained silent, or trying to water down this horrible massacre. This silence will only encourage future attacks. This is the fifth attack on Ashraf and Maliki has never allowed inspection by journalists or human rights organizations.
Forty four have been killed in Camp Ashraf by the Iraqi forces until now and the world is still silent. This is 44% of the camp population.
The Qods force commander, Qasem Suleimani is in Iraq and the Iranian regime media has already broadcast the attack when the death toll was at 23. This shows that the Iranian regime was aware of the attack and the massacre.
Graphic images such as this one, show the victims with handcuffs. The Iraqi government is trying to deny the slaughter. The UN needs to do a full inspection of this massacre.