- Posted September 1, 2013 by
- UN Convoy arrives at Camp Ashraf after 12 hours of bloodshed. 51 executed by Iraqi forces.6 women kidnapped, many disappeared.
- Massacre and Silence. No action from the US or the UN while the Iraqi forces are executing Camp Ashraf residents one by one. 44 executed till now. Maliki trying to deny the slaughter.
- Full blown massacre in Camp Ashraf by Maliki forces. Death toll reaches 35. Still no action by the UN or the US.
- Death toll in Camp Ashraf massacre reaches 23. Still no action from UN or US
- Iraqi forces handcuff and execute five PMOI members in camp Ashraf, still no action by the UN or the United States
Iraqi forces execute nine patients in Ashraf Clinic. Still no sign of the US or UN. Death toll now reaches 47.
Iraqi forces entered the Clinic in Camp Ashraf and executed nine patients in their beds. The inaction of the United Nations and the United States has given the Iraqi forces the freedom to roam in Ashraf and kill the residents.
For the past 10 hours the residents and their relatives and supporters have been reaching out to the UN, the US government and the media to stop this massacre. There has been no action to stop this bloodshed.
Maliki has blatantly denied the massacre and has claimed that the 47 people have been killed in an internal clash! The UN needs to send troops and inspectors immediately to stop this crime against humanity.