- Posted September 1, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Say No to Rouhani the Spokesperson of a Barbaric Regime:
- The True Face of Deception!
- Protect the World Peace: Rally Against a Regime of Death, Terror, Chemical and Nuclear BOMB!
- Iraqi Regime's Confession: We Have The Iranian Hostages Abducted from Camp Ashraf Under Custody!
- Gen. Qassem Soleimani, Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Qods Force: The Killing of the Monafeqin (MEK) in Camp Ashraf was more important than Mersad Operation
Camp Ashraf: Iraqi forces kill and take hostage Iranian refugees
------------------ (07:45) Baghdad
The armed raid by Iraqi forces on Camp Ashraf that began last night is continuing at 7:00 am Local time, September 1, 2013.
The suppressive Iraqi forces in addition to directly shooting the residents are also targeting various locations in Camp Ashraf using mortars.
Until now a large number of the residents have been killed or injured and some have been taken hostage by the suppressive forces.
The Iranian resistance calls for urgent action by UNAMI and the American Embassy in Iraq for their immediate presence in the camp in order to prevent the continuation of the massacre of the residents.
The attacking forces are a few battalions of the Iraqi Army and the Iraqi Special Units, SWAT teams.
NCRI - Since midnight last night, ambush and firing live ammunition to the residents of Camp Ashraf has started in order to murder and to take hostages from them.
Firing live ammunition on the defenseless residents is continuing until 6 am this morning. The number of martyrs and injured is not known. The United States and the United Nations had ensured their safety and security in a mutual Quadra agreement.
As of 6:00 am all communications of camp Ashraf residents is cut off.
The United States and the UN must immediately call on the Iraqi Government to stop the attack and attend to the camp in order to find out about their status.
Based on our information, several battalions are involved in this attack, which one of them belongs to the 36 brigade of the Iraqi Army.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
September 1, 2013