- Posted September 3, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
Oil Traders Are 'Fearful' of Crisis In Syria? So Gas Prices Rise
Has there been any one in Congress that's called for an investigation of oil swaps or commodities manipulation?
And you won't.
Congress wants a say but not on this subject. No. Not on immigration reform, jobs, voter's rights or anything else that would benefit American workers or families.
Yes. The 'Do-Nothing Congress has lots to say over Syria, but not a peep about oil companies and commodity traders jacking up our price at the pump over another crisis.
Apparently, none of these oil swap guys were so fearful
that it made them stay away from their computer screens. And our Congress? Just rubber stamps for their 'friends in corporate America. Cha-ching!