- Posted September 2, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are chemical weapons a ‘red line’?
- Brooklyn Councilwoman-Elect Blame Jewish People for Recent Knockout Game Attacks
- North Palm Beach Florida: Christmas Too Offensive?
- TSA Now Searching Your Vehicles Without Your Consent At Airports
- Obamacare Website Fix not a fix at all
- President Obama Omits "Under God" from Gettysburg Address: Intentional, Gaffe or reading from one of the Drafts?
No (The question of Syria and the U.S. Constitution)
- sarahbrowngb, CNN iReport producer
Is it wise to attack Syria? Is it in the interest of the United States to attack a nation that allegedly used chemical weapons? What proof is there? Is Syria a national security threat to the United States? What authority does the President of the United States have to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation?