- Posted September 3, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are chemical weapons a ‘red line’?
- Brooklyn Councilwoman-Elect Blame Jewish People for Recent Knockout Game Attacks
- North Palm Beach Florida: Christmas Too Offensive?
- TSA Now Searching Your Vehicles Without Your Consent At Airports
- Obamacare Website Fix not a fix at all
- President Obama Omits "Under God" from Gettysburg Address: Intentional, Gaffe or reading from one of the Drafts?
Members of the U.S. Military protest potential strike against Syria
Is this a legitimate movement within the U.S. military and what does do to President Obama's reputation among the U.S. service members?
Twitter Hash tag: IDidntJoin