- Posted September 3, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are chemical weapons a ‘red line’?
- ALL THE WORLDS A STAGE
- ARCHAEOLOGIST ARE NOW SURE WHY THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN CIVILIZATION COLLAPSED. IT WAS A PYRAMID SCHEME
- 'O GOD' 1 IN 2000 HUMANS IN UK TESTING POSITIVE FOR MAD COWS DISEASE!! MONSANTO WHISTLE-BLOWER SUGGESTS IT "MAY" BE FROM MONSANTO GMO PROTEIN !!!
- TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS ADVOCATE THE EXACT SAME ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY HOOVER EMPLOYED CAUSING THE GREAT DEPRESSION. " CONTRACTING THE WORK FORCE AND MONEY SUPPLY"" THIS MAKES TEA PARTY LEADERSHIP A DIRECT THREAT THE THE NATIONAL SECURITY OF THIS NATION!!
- HEY TED!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE TO APPEAL TO YOUR BASE BUT THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED HEALTHCARE ANYMORE.
"O"" "MY" "GOD" DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE US CONSTITUTION!!!!
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto. The War Powers Resolution has been violated in the past by President Reagan in regards to the aid to the Contras in Nicaragua and by President Clinton in 1999, during the bombing campaign in Kosovo. All incidents have had congressional disapproval, but none have had any successful legal actions taken against the president for violations.All presidents since 1973 have declared their belief that the act is unconstitutional.