- Posted September 4, 2013 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are chemical weapons a ‘red line’?
- Brooklyn Councilwoman-Elect Blame Jewish People for Recent Knockout Game Attacks
- North Palm Beach Florida: Christmas Too Offensive?
- TSA Now Searching Your Vehicles Without Your Consent At Airports
- Obamacare Website Fix not a fix at all
- President Obama Omits "Under God" from Gettysburg Address: Intentional, Gaffe or reading from one of the Drafts?
Who stands to gain from attacking Syria?
I ask the simple question, who is it that stands to gain the most from attacking Syria? Who stands to profit? If Assad is removed, economically speaking who is it that stands to gain monetarily? What are the real motives behind the planned attack of Syria? My answer? Follow the money.
Now what I just said, any one reading would say that saying such a thing is a conspiracy theory or some paranoid delusional fantasy. However, is it really a conspiracy theory when the facts say otherwise? To find out why we are going to attack Syria simply follow the money and who stands to gain most economically and geo-politically.